Friday, August 20, 2010

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White @ HarperTeen

OMG! So I read Paranormalcy.. err.. the first 9 chapters only.. hehehe! For FREE!
Yup! You read it right. First 9 chapters of Paranormalcy can be read for free at HarperTeen 

Since I've read Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, I haven't actually enjoyed a book like 100% without thinking of Hush, Hush (Patch! ahem!). Because of this, I wasn't expecting anything from the reading I'm about to do when I clicked on the free read link. I was dying to read it, though.

A normal girl working for a paranormal agency was about to be a victim of a vampire, fetched by a faerie ex-boyfriend who still wants her ( i wanna have one! lol ), talking to a mermaid bestfriend, having creepy dream that seem to be a calling or something, then a cool shape shifter. *blink blink* 

Paranormalcy

Waaaah! I so wanna be in this world. Plus the book was introduced by Becca Fitzpatrick! I admit it was the go signal for me to read the story. But, I am proud to say that it didn't influence me while reading the story. So far, I loved the story! The 9 chapters made me want for more. It left me hanging. I hope the continuation, the whole book, is really really great and will sweep me off my feet when I read all of it. Just like it did to me with just 9 chapters! It wasn't even half the mystery in the story. 

I also couldn't wait for more sizzling love love from Reth, the ex-bf of Evie, and Lend, the shape shifter. woooh! Can't wait for more. >3<

I bet I'm going to give this book a two thumbs up. Hopefully soon. ^__^

Read on the freebie chapters and enjoy!

~ astounding dreams

P.S. I didn't proofread this. Sorry for some typo's en grammatical errors. I'm just so sleepy and I wanna share this before I catch Z's. :)

2 comments: