Monday, August 23, 2010

Hush Money (Talent Chronicles)

Hush Money (Talent Chronicles)
by Susan Bischoff
Talent Chronicles (Book 1)
Published on August 3, 2010


Two things were normal for a Talent. One. Hiding, the best choice a Talent was always left with. Two. Be noticed and you'll disappear.


Joss knew and she was doing pretty good herself at it. But just when she thought she could go on unnoticed, the ultimate ex-suitor bully started to pick on her. Added to that, a beauty was sticking to her and being a "best friend." Now her normalcy was totally shaken with her crush's noticing her.


With a lot of disturbances in the life lived in the hush, Joss could either fight with her Talent... or with the unnoticed powers of... who knows what...


"You are so not the boss of me."

*****

Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! O_O I promise I don't have an echolalia. I just couldn't help it! The book was enthralling and never failed to give me palpitations from excitement, the thrill!!! I so loved it. I'm recommending it to people who love mystery, supernatural stuff, romance. Oh, everyone! There.

I honestly wasn't able to read the book it just one sitting with a lot of activities at hand here during my school's Founder's Week Celebration. Thinking that I won't be able to enjoy the book was not impossible. Found out, I was kidding myself. Reading this after some busy days and exhausted, this book got the amazing power of drawing me into a world of celestial bliss! I've been dying to read another book like this.

Right from the beginning I was curious of what the story would bring me and it doesn't stop me anywhere in between. I'm still curious. I wanna read the next book now which is impossible. I'm actually at loss for words now. "Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh!-state is still staying with me" Can I just stop and only say IT'S TOTALLY AMAZING!?!

Seriously, it is so amazing my heart's still pounding hard just by thinking about it and looking at the book's cover. It's a book for all ages. :-) I guess I'll stop here before I spill some spoilers and ruining the fun you could have if you read it. And I urge! you to. :-D LOL

I'm so rating this book...

TWO THUMBS UP!!! + more!

Before I forget, I would like to thank Susan Bischoff, for giving me the gift of letting me read Hush Money (Talent Chronicles). I'm so waiting for you're next book! ^__^ And thanks to Kait Nolan, for informing me about the book, introducing me to another great author and work. You guys are awesome! <3

~ astounding dreams

2 comments:

  1. Beedee, thanks so much for taking the time to read my book and write this wonderful review. I'm so happy that you enjoyed it. Reactions like yours really make it worth every minute of effort that goes into crafting a novel. I'm working on Heroes 'Til Curfew as we speak. (Dylan's about to come through Joss's window as soon as I get this posted and there's going to be some kissing.) /sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh! (Wait, you just made that line my line of the day. LOL)

    Seriously?! *slaps face with both hands* I'm so totally about to die. I hope I wouldn't, though. I still want to read the next book till the end of the series.

    I hope there would be a movie. Oh, no. They might destroy the story! But I want to see. Hehe! Hope the series would make a big hit! :)

    ReplyDelete